- Vertical sync setting
- Frame rate setting (60fps is recommended)
- Steering sensitivity setting
- Burnout operation (press brake and gas pedal simultaneously)
- Roll if speed against side is too fast
- Changed vertical sync to on
- Changed to be able to blow up other vehicles
- To make it easier to control in the air
- The car navigation system should not use the same words in succession.
- Turn the vehicle to face the direction of travel at the start of the stage.
- Sometimes the car rolls slowly when landing.
- When diving into a car in a multi-level parking lot, it gets stuck
- Rubble collision doesn’t match the appearance
- The backlight is not on when backing up.
- The bands on the guide signs are not aligned correctly, so it looks like they are stuck to the bar
Click here to download the game!